•Project Architect/Project Manager
Jacoby Architects is seeking a full-time, long-term Project Architect. We are looking to expand our team as we add more projects to our already exciting list of clients. With a focus in higher education facilities, but experience and interest in a variety of other project types, our firm is excited to hire an experienced, hard-working, and challenge-conquering architect to our current team. We are a smaller firm with a family feel that values collaboration, hard work, and focus. If you have years of experience as a project architect and project manager, are able to work well on a team as well as independently, and enjoy being involved in every phase of the design-build process, we would love to hear from you!
Your responsibilities may not be limited to but will include the following:
• Project Management: Managing consulting engineers, running project meetings, managing architectural team, and establishing/ adhering to project schedules
• Detailed Architectural Design: Detailing unique design features, technical research, detailed document coordination, and editing specifications
• Construction Document Production: Building code analysis, incorporation of regulatory requirements, building system design leadership, management of production team, drafting, and oversight of document quality control
• Construction Administration Activities: Clarifications, field reports, OAC meetings, submittal review, and construction closeout
The most fitting candidates will meet these requirements:
• Posses an architectural license • Have at least ten years of experience • Located in Utah • Proficient in REVIT • Self-motivated and hard-working • Excellent communication skills • Open-minded • Presentable and professional • Excellent organization skills • Excited about our company • Friendly
Compensation: Commensurate with level of experience.
Please familiarize yourself with our company through our website.
Serious applicants only, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. PLEASE DO NOT CALL.